- We exclusively install DSC (Digital Security Controls) products. Their intrusion alarm systems and detection services are not only modular and expandable; they are also reliable and easy to use.
- Camera systems are powerful management tools. With surveillance technology, you can supervise bubbler activity, snow removal contractors and any unwelcome visitors with remote camera access through the Internet or through an "APP" on a Smart Phone.
- An interactive module upgrade called TelGuard allows an authorized user to check on the status of a Security System from anywhere in the world. Using web access or an APP, a detailed history of alarms is at your fingertips in addition to the ability to arm/disarm the alarm system remotely for a cleaning lady or contractor!
- All of our Alarm Systems are installed with a backup battery for temporary power failure protection, but other safeguard options include 24hour smoke detectors, low temperature sensors and phone line protection with cellular backup.
- Documented insurance physical site visits compliment an electronic Security System. Some insurance policies even mandate them, to maintain coverage. Animal infestation, power issues and storm damage are all reasons to consider this pro-active partnership of services.
- For clients that are within a tight radius of Port Carling, we offer a premium Keyholder Service upgrade. Licenced to respond to alarms on your behalf, let our local Alarm company get the notification in the middle of the night to meet the authorities! (Surcharges Apply)